[Foundation-l] Request to unblock my mails

Michael Bimmler mbimmler at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 10:31:39 UTC 2007

On 9/24/07, Waerth <waerth at asianet.co.th> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have been put under moderation months ago. I request to be unmoderated.

Note: We don't want a flamewar / meta-discussion here on unblock or
not, especially, as it would be unfair towards Waerth who is still
blocked at the moment and couldn't respond so quickly. If anyone has
valuable comments to make, please direct them to foundation-l-owner @
lists.wikimedia.org

On another note, I wasn't yet list administrator back then and it
wasn't me who blocked Waerth, so, if the original "blocker" could
contact me and maybe share his/her reasons, this would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Michael