[Foundation-l] (offlist) Re: Release of squid log data

Rob Smith nobs03 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 01:07:09 UTC 2007

That one woman journalist initiated WP:DR, presented evidence admitting to a
COI in wrtiting about friends she worked with, and an editor was sanctioned
based upon her evidence; another professional journalist (User:Pravknight)
did precisely the same thing trying to alleviate slanders against his
friend, [[Paul Weyrich]] and the [[Free Congress Foundation]], and received
a community ban for doing so.

See: "*if you are a former Chronicle reporter as you say"*
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Requests_for_arbitration/Rangerdude/Evidence#Personal_attacks.2C_incivility_and_bullying