[Foundation-l] quality.wikimedia.org and wikiquality-l launched

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Thu Sep 20 11:57:51 UTC 2007

On 9/20/07, P. Birken <pbirken at gmail.com> wrote:
> There's no link because there is no testsite :-) We're waiting for a
> security check of the extension by Tim or Brion.

I'll try to set up my own temporary demo before then, but I'll have to
turn it off if traffic becomes a problem. There's also a version
running on a server by User:AmiDaniel, but that's the default
configuration, not the ones we are likely to offer:

http://amidaniel.com/testwiki/index.php?title=Sun

--
Toward Peace, Love & Progress:
Erik