[Foundation-l] Wikizine - Special edition

Ted (Hsiang-Tai) Chien hsiangtai.chien at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 03:22:48 UTC 2007

It looks like an online training program.

I think it's a good idea to make a list in public on how people could help
on Wikizine so Walter does not have to explain it every time someone contact
him. It might also be good to have a wiki page to let people sign their
names for volunteering on this project. Or is there a wiki page I don't
know?

Regards,
Ted (Hsiang-Tai)