[Foundation-l] [FR 07] Fundraiser 2007 - Responsiveness ofCommunity

Cary Bass cbass at wikimedia.org
Mon Sep 17 12:18:49 UTC 2007

Titoxd at Wikimedia wrote:
> You may be interested in asking the Wikipedia-ads people. Here's some of
> their work:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Wikipedia_ads
>
> I'm pretty sure that if they are approached directly, they can come up with
> something for a blog or similar.
>
> Titoxd.

I have noticed the people involved in this project, and have contacted
some of them directly.  I will continue to do so.  The only thing is,
that we don't want so many blinking banners, and probably a lot more
subdued graphics.

I have a blog myself, and wouldn't care to put something in there that
blinks and constantly distracts.

-Cary