[Foundation-l] [FR 07] Fundraiser 2007 - Responsiveness of Community

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 22:32:52 UTC 2007

On 16/09/2007, Florence Devouard <Anthere9 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> geni wrote:
> > On 16/09/2007, Sabine Cretella <sabine_cretella at yahoo.it> wrote:
> >> Hmmm ... that would mean that there is a lot of pessimism around ...
> >
> > Not exactly. Plenty of optimism just need to be shown that this time
> > things will happen.
>
> How can we prove that things will happen this time, if there is no help
> to make them happen ?

Double-binds are what makes life interesting. ;)

Seriously, though, all I can see is a request for people to design
buttons and banners. Sounds, to me, like the plan is to put a banner
in the site notice...

If you want people to help with something, you need to say what it is
you want help with, and be specific.