[Foundation-l] [FR 07] Fundraiser 2007 - Responsiveness of Community

Sabine Cretella sabine_cretella at yahoo.it
Sun Sep 16 13:47:25 UTC 2007

FYI - just posted this to my blog ... so don't be astonished to see some
repetitive message on user pages

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

Many of you eventually know that I am dealing with the Fundraiser 2007
of the Wikimedia Foundation ... well ... there is one thing I feel a bit
strange about: it seems as if general messages in village pumps and
mailing lists where we ask for help simply don't go through ... or
people simply don't read ... now there is a last attempt to be made and
this is contact people one by one ... that is going through the projects
and ask active people for help. In some way it makes me feel like
spamming around and I don't feel actually comfortable with that, but on
the other hand it seems to be the only chance we have ... uhmmm ... will
go and do that now ... don't know if this translation of a saying is
correct in English: when the prophet does not come to the mountain, take
the mountain to the prophet ... have a great Sunday!

p.s. and yes, I already added a fundraiser button to my blog ;-)

--
Posted By Sabine Cretella to words & more
<http://sabinecretella.blogspot.com/2007/09/fundraiser-2007-responsiveness-of.html>

at 9/16/2007 03:26:00 PM