[Foundation-l] Release of squid log data

Gregory Maxwell gmaxwell at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 17:16:18 UTC 2007

On 9/15/07, Tim Starling <tstarling at wikimedia.org> wrote:
> Gregory Maxwell wrote:
>> On 9/15/07, Gwern Branwen <gwern0 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>In a very strong sense, we can 'safely' make no data available.
>> This is a counter-productive over-statement. It is only true in the
>> same sort of useless sense that many dramatic maxims are true in...
[snip]

> Please keep the discussion civil, Greg.

Tim, Your public admonishment to maintain civility is no less a breach
of civility than my disagreement and admonishment to maintain a focus
on our situation rather than spooky problems elsewhere.

My apologies to Gwern if my tone was recieved as excessively harsh,
for that was not my intention. I do think the background references
would be useful to others, so thank you for that.