[Foundation-l] Let's switch to CC-BY-SA

Andre Engels andreengels at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 14:12:06 UTC 2007

2007/9/11, Platonides <Platonides at gmail.com>:

> What do you mean by "Article title"? We do provide an article title
> which changes with every edit. Click on "Permanent link".  It's also
> availabe with the author list. The GFDL itself recommends adding an
> unique number to the end of a title section to make it unique (section 5).

Surely a title behind a link that few people ever use is not "a
prominent place preceding the the beginning of the body of the text".
As for it being available with the author list - given that we don't
HAVE an author list as required by the GFDL, that's a hollow phrase.

Andre Engels, andreengels at gmail.com
ICQ: 6260644  --  Skype: a_engels