[Foundation-l] Sassarese and Sardinian

Ilario Valdelli valdelli at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 12:26:17 UTC 2007

The problem of ethnologue is clear to the linguistic searcher, for
Ethnologue all is language, all is called language. The ISO need to
have more languages as possible and the association with Ethnologue is
done.

Ethnologue has understood to have made a BIG mistake in the past and
in this moment they are correcting the problem considering 1st
language and 2nd language for every people.

If the difference between dialect and language is complicated, please
refer to difference between "spoken" and "written" language.

Ilario