[Foundation-l] [Fwd: Sardininan - Sassarese languages or language and dialect?]

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 10:27:12 UTC 2007

...having said that, Campidanese and Logudorese are both easily
intelligible to LSC, that is its intent. Anybody who speaks
Campidanese or Logudorese should easily and rapidly understand any
text written in it. Campidanese and Logudorese are not _that_
different.

Mark

--
Refije dirije lanmè yo paske nou posede pwòp bato.