[Foundation-l] Sassarese and Sardinian

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 08:08:25 UTC 2007

Hoi,
??? I love Italy, some of my best friends are Italian. I even lived in Italy
for a while. !!!!

It does however not change the facts about the Italian language. The notion
that someone knows more a language or a country because he lives there or
speaks the language is wrong. When I lived and worked in Great Britain, my
spelling was better then the spelling of my colleagues and I have proof read
their texts on many occasions.. Yes, I make mistakes but everything is
relative.
Thanks,
    GerardM