[Foundation-l] Bot policy on bots operating interwiki

teun spaans teun.spaans at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 17:05:56 UTC 2007

Gerard M also once mentioned an initiative to create a "single point of
reference".
Having that, an article in one of the wikies could have 1 link to that spor,
and the spor would have links to all the wikis who have an article on that
subject.

It would save billions of edits on our servers. It would also solve much of
the hassle in this thread.

i wish you health an dhappiness,
teun spaans