[Foundation-l] Software Policy Draft

Brian McNeil brian.mcneil at wikinewsie.org
Tue Sep 4 11:03:05 UTC 2007

> > How many of them live in Florida?

>How many of them *need* to live in Florida?

I live in Belgium, I work on contract for a U.S. subsidiary of China.com. My
current project is for a client in the central US time zone, my last was for
one in Alaska. If you have the technological infrastructure such as phones
and Internet correctly set up then there is no reason people need work in
Florida. They can work anywhere, and it has benefits - you become a 24 hour
organisation.

In fact, in the last four years I've never even known what any of the people
I was working with looked like.

Brian McNeil