[Foundation-l] [Wikinews-l] Proposal for the creation of aWikinews foundation

Terin Stock terin.stock at wikinewsie.org
Mon Sep 3 00:48:04 UTC 2007

As much as I would love to be an employee of Google, I'm also going to
disagree with the spin-off of Wikinews from the rest of the Wikimedia
Foundation. I don't think Wikinews would be able to survive without
Wikimedia, I don't even think we could be fostered under Google and
still be any better (we'll probably be worse) than what we are today.

That said, I guess we're back on the track toward making a separate
organization.

#Terin Stock
אֻדָח