[Foundation-l] [Wikinews-l] Proposal for the creation of aWikinews foundation

Craig Spurrier craig at craigweb.net
Sun Sep 2 15:20:36 UTC 2007

Giving non-Wikinewsies accreditation is something that would only be
done with great care. The situations I can see it happening in are very
limited. Perhaps for users of other Wikimedia projects (especially
Commons) who have an opportunity to cover a news event, we could give
them temporary accreditation. Giving outside people accreditation would
not be done without a great deal of community discussion first and only
then to people who we can clearly trust and whose work will benefit
Wikinews.

-Craig Spurrier
[[n:Craig Spurrier]]