[Foundation-l] Wikimedia NL

Brian McNeil brian.mcneil at wikinewsie.org
Mon Oct 29 10:53:47 UTC 2007

Noted and changed. :)

http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Netherlands_2007_conference_held_on_wi
kis_and_education

Article is now published. Many thanks to those who helped fill in the bits I
missed. I also appreciate pictures and the logo being added, one comment on
the talk says this looks like a nice piece of original reporting.

One other contributor has promised to translate this into Nederlands. Not
sure how quickly though - he's in the UK doing the final bits of becoming a
doctor.

Any attendees who have their presentations online (or know where the
presentations are online) are invited to add that to the external links
section. I know Florence wanted the video she used expanded to include wiki,
there are Wikinews contributors who might be interested in doing that.

Brian.