[Foundation-l] Proposal for new Wikimedia project (Chains of Reason)

Derrick Farnell derrick.farnell at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 20:12:23 UTC 2007

Thanks - I was going to use that licence, if only to pilfer Wikipedia help
pages, but was advised by someone quite knowledgeable in this area that the
licence I'm instead using is the future.

LOL! No, I didn't make the chains intentionally wrong! I actually think the
ones I've added are sound, so please do pop 'round to the site when you can
and post why you think they are not! :)

Best, Derrick