[Foundation-l] Priorities

Carlos Ballesteros titoxd.wikimedia at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 07:07:59 UTC 2007

As a collateral benefit, yes. But making it one of our goals actually can be

counterproductive to the mission of producing free content, if resources are
spread
too thin. Trying to do too much can cause organizations to end up doing
little.

Anyways, what does this have to do with Anthere's original point?
She was asking us to find ways to stop newbies from being bitten, after
all...

Titoxd.