[Foundation-l] Priorities

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Wed Oct 24 04:05:05 UTC 2007

Maria Fanucchi wrote:
> I would gladly help beyond just translating the WMC pages, but I'm not
> Canadian, and indeed have never lived in Canada. I did spend many lovely
> winter vacations there and have nice memories of Montreal, though. I wish
> you all the best for getting the project off the ground.
> --Maria
> User:Arria Belli
Thanks, and thanks also for the translations that you did of my by-law
efforts.  Legalese can't be the easiest thing to translate.

In the short term I would go with only the English by-laws as official.
In the longer term bilingual rules are preferable, but that can wait
until we have real people who will be affected by them to vote on them.

Ray