[Foundation-l] Priorities

Brian McNeil brian.mcneil at wikinewsie.org
Mon Oct 22 19:46:46 UTC 2007

Dan Rosenthal wrote:

>I'm not sure why Howard Taylor is a problem here, his comic Schlock
>Mercenary is one of the larger and more famous ones on the internet.
>He is however, something of a whack job and would likely be prone to
>believing things like "Wikipedia discriminates against webcomics."

Can I add a {{sources}} tag to that "whack job" comment? This is to some
extent what we're talking about here. I believe this list has a publicly
accessible archive and the person who you're talking about may well read it.

I have no indication from the emails I have exchanged with Mr Tayler that he
is a "whack job", I just get a general impression of frustration that - not
so much things have been deleted - but the manner in which this has been
approached and the way the non-deletionists have been treated and spoken to.

Brian.