[Foundation-l] Priorities

Brian McNeil brian.mcneil at wikinewsie.org
Mon Oct 22 18:14:20 UTC 2007

I asked Howard for further information.

If the Chair wants to know what's going on, contact some of the Webcomic
"reporters" (columnists who write about webcomics.) The foremost authorities
of late are probably Gary Tyrell of Fleen.com, and Xav Xerexes of
Comixtalk.com.

Gary can be reached at gary at fleen.com

Xav can be reached at xerexes at gmail.com

You can also look at my own take on this in blog entries from earlier this
year:

http://www.schlockmercenary.com/blog/index.php/2007/02/05/webcomics-wikiwatc
h/

http://www.schlockmercenary.com/blog/index.php/2007/02/06/wikiwatch-round-ii
/

http://www.schlockmercenary.com/blog/index.php/2007/02/06/wikiwatch-the-madn
ess-continues/

Note that my own mini-crusade on these matters was never about my own
article (which I have tweaked on occasion), and barely scratches the surface
of the problem.

I read the first blog entry, he asserts Evil Inc. had its article deleted
despite being web & print.

Brian.