[Foundation-l] Wikimedia Sweden

Marco Chiesa chiesa.marco at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 09:50:16 UTC 2007

Lars Aronsson ha scritto:
> Swedish tax law doesn't allow any tax deduction for donations, so
> we don't have to bother with that.  (You can start to donate right
> away!)  So far, we have a Swedish "Bankgiro" account 5822-9915,
> which is the common way for Swedish households to pay their bills.
> (What would be the best way for people outside of Sweden to donate
> money and pay fees? Should we get a Paypal account? Let me know!)

At Wikimedia Italia we currently accept PayPal and Moneybookers, and of
course directly on the current account.
http://www.wikimedia.it/index.php/Donations
Moneybookers has generally better fees than PayPal, but it may be more
complicated to use for the payer.

Anyway, congratulations for the new chapter, the Risk-like colonisation
of Europe continues!
Cruccone