[Foundation-l] [FR07] Help needed - busy work!

Cary Bass cbass at wikimedia.org
Fri Oct 19 13:29:30 UTC 2007

Hi all

I'm looking for a bit of help in pruning out donations messages on the
Meta Wiki.  These messages will be featured in an upcoming fundraiser.

The specific languages I need help with are below, with their respective
pages:

German <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_2007/comments/de>
English <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_2007/comments/en>
* Note: some of the sections here have already been completed
Spanish <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_2007/comments/es>
Japanese <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_2007/comments/ja>
Norwegian <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_2007/comments/no>
Romanian <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_2007/comments/ro>

What I'd like is for people to pick out the very best quotes, that
people feel are most applicable to our project goals.  In order to do
that, please highlight the quotes you feel that qualify in bold.   I
encourage you to use a higher proportion of quotes (1:5 to 1:10) in
non-English language sections, as there is a huge abundance of English
language quotes.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Cary