[Foundation-l] Myself

Brock Weller brock.weller at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 18:08:30 UTC 2007

Welcome to Foundation-l. Allow me to explain some of the features present
for your safety. The most important safety feature aboard Foundation-l is
your seatbelt.

*holds up belt*

Make sure you are buckled in at all times when in your seat. Also note that
the belt operates in a different manner then the seatbelts present in your
car.

In the event of loss of pressure, an oxygen mask will deploy from the panel
abover your head.

*demonstrates oxygen mask*

Please put on your own mask before helping others. The bag may not appear to
inflate, but oxygen is flowing.

There are four emergency exits on this mailing list. Two up front and two
over either server farm. In the event of fire or smoke in the cabin, look
down, the lights on the floor will guide you to the nearest exit.

*points to 4 exits*

We will be serving wiki kool-aid tonight as an in-flight snack. This is
tasty, delicious and logical. However, know that if you drink this, certain
people who like to sit around talking about how you are really a secret
agent man will never forgive you for having a cool, refreshing drink, and
instead allege we use it to take over your mind.

We know you have a choice when selecting a mailing list to talk about
wikipedia on, and we thank you for choosing Foundation-l. Local time is
1:08.

On 10/18/07, Michael Bimmler <mbimmler at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 10/18/07, Nikola Smolenski <smolensk at eunet.yu> wrote:
> > I'd just like to say that, after long and apparently unsuccessful
> resistance,
> > I joined this list.
> >

> Welcome and thanks for choosing foundation-l as a medium to be updated
> about the Wikimedia Foundation. We hope that you will enjoy the
> lecture.
>
> If you have any concerns, feel free to ask any member of the Cabin Crew
>
> Michael

-Brock