[Foundation-l] National library of Serbia and Wikimedian projects: call for ideas

Milos Rancic millosh at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 17:07:51 UTC 2007

Thanks for the input. I think that we will go to meet director in the
week starting with October 22. And, yes, I realized that the good idea
is to talk about their possibilities for the beginning.

I think that we will talk with them about their process of
digitalization, firstly. However, there are a lot of other things to
see, talk, do... I'll inform the list after the meeting.