[Foundation-l] [Wikimania-l] Wikimania 2008 will happen in Alexandria, Egypt

Casey Brown cbrown1023.ml at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 15:35:15 UTC 2007

"each and every" does not necessarily mean individually, it just means that
each one has been attacked in some way, whether grouped as the whole jury or
grouped as some other subset of the jury.  I will not point out individual
posts out of respect for the people who wrote them and the people about whom
they were written.

On 10/14/07, Dan Rosenthal <swatjester at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Oct 13, 2007, at 10:37 PM, Casey Brown wrote:
>
> > However, many
> > of the posters to this topic have taken attacks on each and every jury
> > member, of which Aphaia is one.
>

> Please provide evidence where anyone has publicly attacked an
> individual jury member (as opposed to offering criticism of the jury
> as a whole)
>
> -Dan

Casey Brown
Cbrown1023