[Foundation-l] [Wikimania-l] Wikimania 2008 will happen in Alexandria, Egypt

Marc Riddell michaeldavid86 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 12 23:24:47 UTC 2007

>> "Conclusions", "experience" & "knowledge": all things which involve
>> "learning".

> on 10/12/07 7:09 PM, Thomas Dalton at thomas.dalton at gmail.com wrote:

> And your point is?

Thomas,

Original: (by Anthony) Now, let me give an example. Could a non-Christian
choose to become a fundamentalist Christian?

> Absolutely!

Your response, "I disagree. You don't choose your beliefs, you conclude
them. There is a big difference. If I change my beliefs it's not because I
felt like a change, it's because I have made a different conclusion as to
how the world is, based on my experience and knowledge." A person would
choose to become a Christian based on what they learn.

Marc