[Foundation-l] [Wikimania-l] Wikimania 2008 will happen in Alexandria, Egypt

Moushira Elamrawy moushirah at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 17:42:04 UTC 2007

What about Vegetarians..??

In Egypt, meat is being sold in stores, were meat parts -or actually animal
parts- are hung from the clutches, mostly uncovered. Like if you are walking
down a street, you can see a whole lamp body, a whole piece of fresh red
meat, by your side if you passed in front of one of the meat stores.
Vegetarians should be also aware of that.

Thanks!