[Foundation-l] [Wikimania-l] Wikimania 2008 will happen inAlexandria, Egypt

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 09:25:48 UTC 2007

Hoi,
The way I understand it, you should not openly kiss in public. <period>
never mind the sexual orientation. What is accepted of heterosexuals in the
Western World is not necessarily accepted elsewhere.

At best this issue is one issue. It is not a deciding issue, it is an issue
that can and should be weighed with others.

Thanks,
    GerardM