[Foundation-l] [Wikimania-l] Wikimania 2008 will happen in Alexandria, Egypt

Dan Rosenthal swatjester at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 22:10:25 UTC 2007

Should I avoid being Jewish while I'm at it? Why not, it's a choice
just like being gay is right? Or if being gay is not a choice (TBH I
don't know what the prevailing viewpoint is), should I attempt to
avoid being black? Should I be stoned for being a single mother out
of wedlock? Oh what a slippery slope we're on here, and the fact that
people are ok with it is really scary.

-Dan