[Foundation-l] Report board meeting in Florida 6-7 of october

Casey Brown cbrown1023.ml at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 15:33:24 UTC 2007

That remains to be seen, but most positions (with the exception of Volunteer
Coordinator) are filled with people who are not active on Wikimedia projects
before hand.  There seems to no requirement or "extra points" if you are an
active editor on Wikimedia projects.  So, most likely, they won't be an
active editor on Wikimedia projects (but all is possible!).

On 10/11/07, Marc Riddell <michaeldavid86 at comcast.net> wrote:

> on 10/11/07 9:05 AM, Florence Devouard at Anthere9 at yahoo.com wrote:

> >> This question is really for Florence. Is there a link you can provide
> that
> >> describes the role of the ED? If you posted one before, and I missed
> it, I'm
> >> sorry.
> >>
> >> Marc Riddell
> >
> > I think there is no such public link right now.
> > Before you consider sending an application Marc... there is there is no
> > such open position.
> >
> > For more information on current job openings:
> > http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Job_openings
> >
> Thanks, but no thanks, Florence; my 25-hour days already keep me hopping.
> What I was actually curious about is whether the person would have any
> active role in the various Projects.
>
> Marc

Casey Brown
Cbrown1023