[Foundation-l] [Wikimania-l] Wikimania 2008 will happen in Alexandria, Egypt

Maria Fanucchi marialadouce at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 12:11:07 UTC 2007

:D I'm always happy to meet another fellow Amazonian.

Seriously, I don't know about Paramaribo, but Kourou is too expensive, every
trip to French Guiana by air necessarily landing at Cayenne's airport. We
may have a space base here, but that doesn't mean the local airstrip is any
less rinky-dink.

If beautiful Paramaribo is an option, I'd be glad to help plan it. I should
start learning Dutch. ^^

--Maria
User:Arria Belli