[Foundation-l] Wikimania 2008 will happen in Alexandria, Egypt

TzuChiang Liou tcliou at iis.sinica.edu.tw
Tue Oct 9 17:31:12 UTC 2007

Congratulation!!! All three candidates are great (hope to see Atlanta
and Cape Town join 2009 bidding!), and I believed that 2008 would be
even more fascinating and successful.

Alexandria team, the challenge is just now begin but you can make it,
we're all here to back you up, please do feel free to contact people
who might be helpful. Go wikimania! Go Alexandria!

Can't wait to next year!

regards,

TzuChiang

Tzu-Chiang Liou