[Foundation-l] Thank you for discussing my Top 25 Nonprofit LIst

Domas Mituzas midom.lists at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 06:51:41 UTC 2007

Hi!

> We have at least some resources to run some analysis programs but they
> must be very efficient unless they are to be run only on infrequently
> sampled data.
> We just don't have the analysis programs.

I did run once transform our profiling framework to profile page hits
at full rate, and it managed to work on simple modern machine.
It is not impossible, just handling the data collected is the tricky
part.

If anyone works that way, we could get page hit counters, but still,
that needs work :)

Best regards,
--
Domas Mituzas -- http://dammit.lt/ -- [[user:midom]]