[Foundation-l] Thank you for discussing my Top 25 Nonprofit LIst

Allan Benamer abenamer at nonprofittechblog.org
Wed Oct 3 20:31:39 UTC 2007

You're right -- almost everything is broken :(

I guess we'll have to live with the Quantcast and Compete statistics for the
time being. However, I suspect that web site statistics are an integral part
of Wikimedia's ethos so I hope that someone will focus on this task.

All you folks are doing incredible work!!! Thank you so much for making the
Web and our lives just that much better! Thank you!