[Foundation-l] Thank you for discussing my Top 25 Nonprofit LIst

Allan Benamer abenamer at nonprofittechblog.org
Wed Oct 3 20:11:02 UTC 2007

Hehe.. well, I just want monthly unique visitors. I can even live with
awstats? I know it's old but that's how boingboing works too. Statistics
generation is on a whole new level with the sizes of Wikimedia's sites but
awstats would be a start. Do you have a link to the statistics you do
generate? It may well be that's all I need for more accurate numbers. Google
Analytics reports e-mailed out via the custom report generator would be
great too.

I love your stance on transparency. It's mine as well but I'm having a
hellacious time trying to get other nonprofits to agree that transparency of
web site statistics is important.