[Foundation-l] Volunteerism Was: Google Analytics test

Wikinews Markie newsmarkie at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 3 19:21:34 UTC 2007

yes i have been emailing leon privately using the email given on the wiki
charts page.  re prodcutiveness - a nice message on the wiki charts page
saying "open a bug to request your wiki stats" would be good instead of the
email me or leave me a message on my talk page which so far (taking into
account the leons status) have been un-successful.

i would also like to say that im not in any way annoyed with leon for being
away.  instead it's the response from people thinking that i am and that im
demanding action on things only 3 days old.  this is not the case.

mark