[Foundation-l] Google Analytics test

Andrew Whitworth wknight8111 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 3 16:32:08 UTC 2007

>[wikicharts]
>>Thanks for that, I'll take a look.
>Wow. You didn't know about that?
>We really need to solve these communications problems because it's
>utterly miserable that we've got people complaining that we need X
>when they aren't aware of the kinda-X that we already have. This seems
>to happen very frequently :(

Wikicharts doesnt even have an option for en.wikibooks. We've asked about this and gotten no reply from leon or anybody else involved with this. That's part of my initial problem, that Wikibooks wants X and doesnt have kinda-X either.

If people say that there is code in the SVN for page counting off the squid logs, that's a good solution from my end. The sooner the better, but if there is a solution in the pipeline then I wont hassle anybody about it anymore.

--Andrew whitworth