[Foundation-l] Google Analytics test

Wikinews Markie newsmarkie at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 3 15:08:56 UTC 2007

yeah we do know about it and the wikicharts its just that wikinews isnt set
up on there and we have requested it many times in emails and IRC to which
we have had no responses or action to.  i also created a bug
here<http://infra.ts.wikimedia.org/jira/browse/LEON-2>which has not
been actioned yet.  IMO wikicharts would be great for part of
the problem if only someone were to set it up.

mark