[Foundation-l] advertising?

daniwo59 at aol.com daniwo59 at aol.com
Thu Nov 29 14:23:35 UTC 2007

Hmmm, advertising in Wikipedia?

Just now, I came a across a 5-minute promotional video listed as "Fair  Use"
embedded in an article. The article was Chicago Spire, a new building  planned
for Chicago, and the video was by the architectural firm that is  planning
the building (scheduled for completion in 2010). For the record, it has  been
there since October 11. Oh, you might also note that the relevant article  is
the number 2 Google hit for the building.

As for my insane suggestion, send the company a bill for one and a half
months of free Internet advertising. That should help with the fundraiser a  bit.

Danny