[Foundation-l] [Announcement] Appointment of Sue GardnerasExecutive Director

Brian McNeil brian.mcneil at wikinewsie.org
Wed Nov 28 13:41:20 UTC 2007

Exactly. Sue was brought in as a contracted member of staff to carry out
specific duties. This is just moving on to saying, "you've proven yourself,
you've committed to meeting the legal obligations of sitting in the ED
position we would like you in, and the duties you have been performing as a
consultant are those which should be passed to the ED office."

Congratulations Sue! I'm delighted to see you in the job. Wikinews just
might have to interview you again. ;-)

Brian McNeil