[Foundation-l] Wikibooks and Wikijunior Logos

Andrew Whitworth wknight8111 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 16:34:15 UTC 2007

We are officially starting the process to select new Wikibooks and
Wikijunior logos. The pages for these are at:

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikibooks/Logo
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikijunior/Logo

We would like to get input from people in the foundation, as well as
people on the Marketing Committee, so that this time the logo
selection process goes a little more smoothly then it did last time.
We are also trying to start a marketing blitz to attract wikibookians
from all language projects (or as many as possible), and we are going
to try to attract graphic artists from commons, and possibly some
outside artists as well.

Feedback would be certainly appreciated.

--Andrew Whitworth