[Foundation-l] GFDL and relicensing

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 01:20:47 UTC 2007

> And I think I could come up with a market value of some of this content
> vs. its diminished value due to ignoring GFDL requirements.  That it
> wouldn't be easy is true, but it is not wise to assume no value to this
> content.

I don't know about that. "Value" in this context means monetary value,
and something you're willing to give away for free doesn't have a
monetary value to you... If someone made money out of it, you might be
able to get that off them on the grounds that they shouldn't benefit
from breaking the law, but that's all.