[Foundation-l] GFDL and relicensing

Platonides Platonides at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 20:46:52 UTC 2007

Kwan Ting Chan wrote:
> If there isn't, then I would argue we don't provide an opt out under the
> very same reason we don't allow editors to retract their content
> submitted to WP now.

Agree. What the community could decide is if they want to move from 
"GFDL 1.2 or later" to "GFDL 2.0 or later" or not. But even that would 
be problematic if some wikis moved while others not :-(

More information about the foundation-l mailing list