[Foundation-l] Help!!

Marc Riddell michaeldavid86 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 25 13:36:57 UTC 2007

Friends,

This is my second cry for help with this problem. Editing the English
Wikipedia has become nearly impossible for me these days. On initial opening
it can take as long as 45 seconds for the site to come on, and it can take
another 30 seconds to change pages. On opening, the first thing to show is
the outline of the donations box and nothing else. Then, after another 30 or
so the page opens. This started happening after the donations box was added
to the site. Is anyone else having this problem?

Thanks,

Marc Riddell