[Foundation-l] Pledge bank

Brian McNeil brian.mcneil at wikinewsie.org
Sun Nov 25 11:27:35 UTC 2007

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Payment_methods

Added the pledge bank, edit away! And comment on the talk.

I've already summarised some of the issues with things like Direct Debit
(privacy/data protection issues).

For the pledge bank, I'd like to be quite ambitious. Start that up about a
month after the fundraiser with a trial notified about in the Signpost and
other community newsletters. Get people designing the buttons and
certificates. Goal: $1 million pledged before the next fundraiser, with a
80% conversion rate to actual donations.

Brian McNeil