[Foundation-l] Please contribute to the fundraising blog

Brian McNeil brian.mcneil at wikinewsie.org
Thu Nov 22 18:50:06 UTC 2007

Erik,

I've given Howard Tayler a heads-up that you're potentially mentioning his
objections in a fundraising blog. Thought it was only fair to warn him that
he might get the Wiki zealots querying his stance.

It might be better to introduce that story with a link to the Wikinews
article. I'd like to think that the fact that we did the story shows WMF is
more open than some of the Webcomics people are accusing us of being. In
fact, there is the angle that we give our critics a forum to speak in - how
many other organisations do that?

Brian McNeil