[Foundation-l] Article in Newsweek

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 22:24:38 UTC 2007

Hoi,
I do not have ignorance as an excuse. I found it hilarious that in the
the current problem". Having said this, the GFDL for all its good points,
was never intended for a project like Wikipedia or Wiktionary. I am
convinced that both the EFF and RMS will acknowledge this. It is likely for
this reason discussions are going on that will hopefully remedy some if not
most of the existing issues.
Thanks,
     GerardM