[Foundation-l] Citizendium lizense

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 22:09:56 UTC 2007

> Larry thinks not only will CZ be allowed to do that, but they'll be
> allowed to charge those for-profit enterprises licensing fees for it.
> I kind of doubt he's received much in the way of legal advice,
> considering some of the crazy things he's said in the past about
> copyright and licenses.

He's either not thinking, or thinking about getting contributors to
give CZ extra rights in addition to what everyone gets (under CC-BY-NC
or whatever). The fact that he launched the site before giving
licenses much thought would suggest the former... (the lack of a
decision on licenses is why I haven't contributed anything to CZ).